Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Hrithik Roshan has a fanboy in Vicky Kaushal - “If Hrithik Roshan likes my photo, I go mad!”

Well, we are all aware of the popularity Hrithik Roshan holds over all the segments of the audience. Vicky Kaushal has earlier also expressed how he’s a huge fan of Hrithik Roshan but this time, he has something very interesting to say. In the age of social media, it truly tells us how one reaction from his favourite star really makes Vicky’s day. The actor spills some beans.

Hrithik Roshan has a fanboy in Vicky Kaushal - “If Hrithik Roshan likes my photo, I go mad!”

“My most special moment on social media is if Hrithik Roshan likes my photo... I go mad! I make phone calls to people saying, “Yeh dekh (look at this), Hrithik Roshan has liked my photo!” Aur agar comment kar diya (if he comments) then I don't need any more validation," shares Vicky Kaushal whose reaction really explains how Hrithik possesses this wide stardom and appeal like no other actor.

Hrithik Roshan also recently won ‘Best Actor’ at Dada Saheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards for his role in Super 30 where he essayed the character of Anand Kumar, Bihar based mathematician. Rightly so, Hrithik owned the year 2019 with two back to back releases with this film and War.

Vicky Kaushal, on the other hand, was busy with the promotions of Bhoot: The Haunted Ship that released on Friday, February 21.

ALSO READ: 5 Years of Vicky Kaushal: So much, so soon for a chameleon



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2T1rOWd
Hrithik Roshan has a fanboy in Vicky Kaushal - “If Hrithik Roshan likes my photo, I go mad!” Reviewed by dsp on February 21, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.