Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

“I’ve only been eating and getting fat at home”, says Tiger Shroff while talking about being Corona confined

Tiger, how are you spending you time?
Hi Sir, at home only. I am getting to spend time with my Mom, Dad and Sister which is a treat for me. But I wish it was under happier circumstances rather this unfortunate situation. So I am only half-happy.

“I’ve only been eating and getting fat at home”, says Tiger Shroff while talking about being Corona confined
Are you working or working- out from home?
Working -out at home. I don’t have a gym at home. But I do have a treadmill.

Your advice to your fans and followers on how to cope with the stay-at-home crisis?
Eat. Sleep. Repeat

Do you actually eat?
I’ve only been eating and getting fat at home. That I am fit as a fiddle is only an illusion.

Also Read: Tiger Shroff says Salman Khan’s bracelet will have more Instagram followers than him



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2Uv31uC
“I’ve only been eating and getting fat at home”, says Tiger Shroff while talking about being Corona confined Reviewed by dsp on March 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.