Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Thor: Ragnarok actress Cate Blanchett reveals she has Thor's hammer - Mjolnir

Guess who has Thor's hammer - Mjolnir. Actress Cate Blanchett, who played the role of Hela in Taika Waititi's Thor: Ragnarok, revealed that she has Thor’s legendary hammer. During her online appearance on Tuesday’s The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, she spoke what is the legendary thing she owns.

Thor: Ragnarok actress Cate Blanchett reveals she has Thor's hammer - Mjolnir

“You know how that Thor film that was shut down in Australia? It wasn’t anything to do with COVID-19. It was because I got the hammer. I have Mjölnir here. And, look at how easy I can lift it,” she said.

She further revealed she also has certain things from the film, The Hobbit. “I was looking for my ears—for my elf ears and I couldn’t find them. And I know the kids have Hobbit feet somewhere and I thought, Oh, I’d love to show them to you. Couldn’t find them. But I did find Tauriel’s fighting blades…I mean, some people stock toilet paper, but I’ve got these,” she said.

Thor: Ragnarok starred Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Tessa Thompson, Idris Elba among others.

ALSO READ: Thor: Ragnarok stars Mark Ruffalo and Tessa Thompson crash Taika Waititi’s live, says Robert Downey Jr’s Iron Man is alive in fake script



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2ykxGTI
Thor: Ragnarok actress Cate Blanchett reveals she has Thor's hammer - Mjolnir Reviewed by dsp on April 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.