Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Lady Gaga gets emotional as she releases 'Rain On Me' with Ariana Grande, says she loves her for her strength and friendship

Pop sensation Lady Gaga is back this year with her new studio album 'Chromatica' that is dropping on May 29. Ahead of the album launch, the singer released the highly awaited collaboration of the year 'Rain On Me' with Ariana Grande.

Lady Gaga gets emotional as she releases 'Rain On Me' with Ariana Grande, says she loves her for her strength and friendship

The lyrics depict the emotional journey the two singers went through. "I can feel it on my skin (It's comin' down on me) / Teardrops on my face (Water like misery) / Let it wash away my sins (It's coming down on me) / Let it wash away, yeah."

As the song dropped on Friday, May 22 morning, Lady Gaga got emotional about her collaboration. "One time I felt like I was crying so much it would never stop. Instead of fighting it, I thought bring it on, I can do hard things.
@arianagrande, I love you for your strength and friendship. Let’s show them what we’ve got. Women with bunny ears," she wrote on Twitter.

"Thank you for reminding me I’m strong, I’m super emotional and love you so very much, I cherish you @ArianaGrande and little monsters without you I don’t know how I would survive. I’d rather be dry, but at least I’m alive," she further said.

Ariana Grande did not hold back her emotions too.

'Chromatica' is releasing on May 29 with Ariana, K-pop group BlackPink and Elton John will be featured on her album.

ALSO READ: Lady Gaga releases Chromatica tracklist, confirms collaborations with Ariana Grande, Blackpink and Elton John



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3ea5Idi
Lady Gaga gets emotional as she releases 'Rain On Me' with Ariana Grande, says she loves her for her strength and friendship Reviewed by dsp on May 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.