Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

EXCLUSIVE: Varun Dhawan – “I saw Scam 1992 and I thought that Pratik Gandhi was just outstanding”

Actress Sara Ali Khan is gearing up for the release of her fourth film, Coolie No. 1. Amid the pandemic, the makers have completely skipped the theatre release and are going straight for the OTT release. This Christmas, the audience will get to see the chemistry of Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan on Amazon Prime Video.

EXCLUSIVE Varun Dhawan – “I saw Scam 1992 and I thought that Pratik Gandhi was just outstanding”

Recently, both the actors sat down virtually for an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama to discuss the film and play a fun round of rapid-fire. The actress was asked what’s the easiest way to win her Simmba co-star Ranveer Singh’s heart and she said, “Nutella.” It is known that the actor loves Nutella and often posts about it on his social media.

When asked what’s the one question one should never ask filmmaker Rohit Shetty, she said, “Can I have a day off?”

Sara Ali Khan was further asked about which B-town celeb she would ask for suggestions on what to watch on OTT platforms, she said, “I have been calling Varun but all his suggestions have not been great but some have. So I guess Varun.”

Before concluding the interview, Varun interrupted to say, “I saw Scam 1992, and I thought that Pratik Gandhi was just outstanding. He was brilliant in it. Also, I saw Taish in this lockdown and I think Harshvardhan Rane was also good.”

Produced by Vashu Bhagnani, Jackky Bhagnani, and Deepshikha Deshmukh, Coolie No. 1 releases on Amazon Prime Video on 25th December 2020.

ALSO READ: After Kareena Kapoor confirms Varun Dhawan’s engagement with Natasha Dalal, the actor says nothing has happened



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2KhAKql
EXCLUSIVE: Varun Dhawan – “I saw Scam 1992 and I thought that Pratik Gandhi was just outstanding” Reviewed by dsp on December 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.