Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Avika Gor and Milind Chandwani celebrate two year together; shower affectionate posts on each other

Avika Gor recently shared a few memories of her with her boyfriend Milind Chandwani, on Instagram with a heartfelt note. The couple celebrated their two year anniversary by sharing and praising each other over social media. The Baalika Vadhu actor, called Milind "my human", while Avika shared how grateful and joyful her life feels by having him in it, the Roadies Real Hero, didn't miss the opportunity to show his feelings as well.

Avika Gor and Milind Chandwani celebrate two year together; shower affectionate posts on each other

Avika shared few pictures to which she wrote “Thank you for making me believe in myself. Thank you for being Shiroo’s favourite! (I’m still trying to make peace with that) I love you for the person you are that pushes me to see beyond! You encourage me to grow every single day! I’m so blessed I promise to celebrate every moment with you!” whereas, the entrepreneur and NGO owner adds “I mean, I feel like I’ve known you forever, but I also feel like we’ve just met because we have so much fun together,”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Avika Gor (@avikagor)

Going back to the days of when they first met, Milind shared how it wasn't a proper meet, and they just saw each other in some party. He further wrote “You fill my heart with more & more love every day. I know I give you a hard time sometimes, but thanks for always understanding where I come from. I want to tell you publicly today that I think you fill my life with light, you make me want to be a better person everyday & you guide me towards a beautiful future together. I mean, you’ve been so understanding with my academics taking most of my time, I don’t know how to express my gratitude to you.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Avika Gor (@avikagor)

He professed his love for his lady love “I don’t think I will ever comprehend, how lucky I am, To be with this beautiful soul, to be the best I can, I don’t think I will ever be able to express my love as it really is, So, I shall love you forever my darling, & not a day I would like to miss.” which made Avika emotional, and she replied “How do u manage to bring tears in my eyes with your captions yaa!! So not fair.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Milind Chandwani (@milindchandwani)

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Milind Chandwani (@milindchandwani)

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Milind Chandwani (@milindchandwani)

The couple announced their relationship official in November last year, while the rumors began in March 2020, when Avika wished Milind on his birthday with an affectionate post.

Also Read: Balika Vadhu Season 2: Former cast- Sidharth Shukla, Avika Gor and Shashank Vyas congratulate the new cast on the launch



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/37DxE7V
Avika Gor and Milind Chandwani celebrate two year together; shower affectionate posts on each other Reviewed by dsp on August 13, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.