Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Karan Johar tears up after seeing his mother Hiroo Johar's message on Indian Idol 12 - "He’s created stars, I couldn’t be prouder of him"

This weekend, Indian Idol 12 is celebrating Karan Johar in a special episode, dedicating the performances from his filmography. During the episode, Karan's mother Hiroo Johar sent a special message to him that made him emotional and he was left in tears.

Karan Johar tears up after seeing his mother Hiroo Johar's message on Indian Idol 12 - "He’s created stars, I couldn’t be prouder of him"

In the recorded message, Hiroo Johar narrated how Karan was a shy kid whilst his current persona is more flamboyant and that of an outspoken director. She said, “I decided to enroll him in a boarding school, but he returned home in three days. One day when he told me he wanted to join the film industry, I asked him what would you do there. When he said he wanted to be a director, I was about to fall off my chair. I told him, ‘Why do you want to be a director? Your father (Yash Johar) is a producer.’ He said, ‘Adi Chopra (Aditya Chopra) has asked me to assist him.”

The video message had moments from Karan Johar's films - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna among others. “You all know how he has taken Dharma Productions ahead that today he is a director, producer and also created several filmmakers and stars. I can’t explain to people that how proud I am of him. He has excelled everywhere. I am fortunate that I got a husband like Yash Johar and a son like Karan. And that son has given me kids like Yash and Roohi. I couldn’t have asked for anything more,” Hiroo Johar added.

A visibly Karan Johar then went onto add, “Whenever my mother speaks about me, I don’t know… but all my emotions come out. I told Anu ji (Anu Malik) today only that when you lose a parent, you gain a God. So, I only pray to papa to give us peace of mind. I am blessed that I have parents like these. The most beautiful moment of my life was when my kids Yash and Roohi were born. I found my parents in them, hence I named them such.”

Karan mentioned Anu Malik as the music composer’s mother Bilquis passed away two weeks ago at the age of 86.

ALSO READ: Karan Johar offers Indian Idol 12 finalist Arunita Kanjilal a song in his next project



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3xruWwJ
Karan Johar tears up after seeing his mother Hiroo Johar's message on Indian Idol 12 - "He’s created stars, I couldn’t be prouder of him" Reviewed by dsp on August 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.