Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Kareena Kapoor Khan says she lost sex drive during pregnancy; Saif Ali Khan was supportive

Kareena Kapoor Khan has always bent the norms to lead life extra-ordinary. She married at the peak of her career and became the first actress to flaunt a baby bump. Claiming her position as a reigning star once again, the actress has launched an unfiltered, raw, and honest book on her pregnancy today. Kareena went live on Instagram with Karan Johar to introduce her 'third child' titled "Pregnancy Bible" to the world and gave some exciting anecdotes from her pregnancy days and working mother schedule.

Kareena Kapoor Khan says she lost sex drive during pregnancy; Saif Ali Khan was supportive

Kareena, who shattered pregnancy-related stereotypes, told her fans how she shot for Laal Singh Chaddha during her third trimester. She urged every mom-to-be to follow their hearts and said, "If you are not happy, your child will never be happy."

Well, Kareena made some bold statements during both of her expecting days. From walking the ramp to working all through pregnancy days to getting back to sets after delivering the baby, she has done it. Talking about choosing to work during and after pregnancy, Kareena said, "It was, of course, me wanting to be happy. When I am working and am out and about, doing things I love, I am the happiest. Of course, I got a lot of support from Saif. What a pregnant woman wants to hear is the words of comfort and encouragement from her spouse. I think she wants her husband to make her feel loved, happy, safe, and that's what Saif made me feel and allowed me to do that. I think most wives or mothers should make sure that their husbands give them ample love and comfort."

"I told everyone that I am not ill or sick. When I was pregnant with Jeh, it was Covid times. But with all safety protocols, we managed to do many shoots, and it kept me alive," she further added.

“You yourself spoke about how you lost your sex drive and your husband was very understanding through those days. What are the notions that surround sex life during a woman’s pregnancy and what does a woman feel herself?” Karan asked Kareena. She said it is important to have a supportive man.

“People just feel like… When you are pregnant, they don’t realise the kind of moods, emotions, feelings, what you actually feel about yourself. That’s so important. Some days, I would feel super amazing and sexy, and feel ‘oh my God, I am looking so hot with this belly’ and I feel amazing, and I would tell Saif that or he would say, ‘You are looking beautiful’,” Kareena said.

“But there were times post-six-seven months where I felt like… Of course, I was exhausted and I couldn’t get myself to get up sometimes in the morning. But sometimes, it’s just a feeling of repulsion. You are just in a mental state when you don’t know what to think. It’s so important to have a supportive man and most men should not put pressure on their wives to a) look beautiful while they are pregnant and b) feel they are any less. That pressure shouldn’t be there or like ‘this is it, our regular sex life has to be super-active,” she added.

“It has to be according to what the woman feels and what she is feeling at that minute. If your husband doesn’t understand that, then how can he be the father of your child? He has to love you in every form. It’s a topic that I have written about in the book because most women feel scared to talk about it,” she said.

The actress also talked about the idea of having a personal choice about breastfeeding, delivery mediums, and much more. With her memoir accounting for both her pregnancies, Kareena aims to help all the mothers-to-be through her experiences.

ALSO READ: Kareena Kapoor Khan turns producer with a thriller, film to be helmed by Hansal Mehta and co-produced by Ekta Kapoor 



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3s3DJE9
Kareena Kapoor Khan says she lost sex drive during pregnancy; Saif Ali Khan was supportive Reviewed by dsp on August 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.