Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

“I train my mind, my body will follow” - says Katrina Kaif as she shares a new workout video amid Tiger 3 shoot

Bollywood actor Katrina Kaif is currently in Austria for the last international schedule of Tiger 3. She took to her Instagram handle to share a new workout video with her fans.

“I train my mind, my body will follow” - says Katrina Kaif as she shares a new workout video amid Tiger 3 shoot

In the video, she can be seen doing all the routines with utmost ease. Katrina is often known for her fitness as the actor never fails to miss her workout routines. Sharing the video, she captioned it, "I train my mind, my body will follow ... And if it doesn't then I just call @rezaparkview in."

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Katrina Kaif (@katrinakaif)

During the lockdown last year, Katrina and Yasmin Karachiwala posted "workout from home videos" on social media, which were quite a hit. Sharing the video, Katrina said, "Can't go to the gym so sharing the workout that Yas and I did at home. Stay safe and be active if you can."

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Katrina Kaif (@katrinakaif)

Meanwhile, on the work front, Katrina Kaif was last seen in Ali Abbas Zafar's 2019 film Bharat, co-starring Salman Khan and Disha Patani.

Currently, the actor is busy shooting for Tiger 3 in Austria with Salman Khan. She will next be seen in Sooryavanshi and Phone Bhoot. She also has Farhan Akhtar's Jee Le Zaraa with Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt in her kitty.

Also Read: LEAKED PICS: Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif reach Austria for last schedule of Tiger 3



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3CpKXGt
“I train my mind, my body will follow” - says Katrina Kaif as she shares a new workout video amid Tiger 3 shoot Reviewed by dsp on September 18, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.