Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Mira Kapoor shares a video of her playing a piano; hubby Shahid Kapoor waits for her to play ‘Bekhayali’

On Sunday, Mira Kapoor took to her Instagram handle to share a video of herself playing a piano. In the video shared by her, we can see Shahid Kapoor waiting for her to finish. She informed through her caption that Shahid was waiting for her to play ‘Bekhayali’ from his film Kabir Singh. Mira is among one of the celebrities who is quite active on social media and often shares glimpses from her personal life.

Mira Kapoor shares a video of her playing a piano; hubby Shahid Kapoor waits for her to play ‘Bekhayali’

Sharing the video, Mira wrote in the caption, “Here’s something you didn’t know about me  I can play the piano! We’ll I’m out of practise, but I can read music, play my scales and play by ear. I can’t wait to get back to playing! I hated my lessons so much, probably because they were geared towards examinations but now I regret giving them up! Anytime I see a piano I can’t help but sit down and start playing. But it’s the same few pieces that I still remember. Now I think I should get back to it!  #pianomusic #piano #babygrandpiano #music.”

In the video, Mira also wrote, “Did you know I play the piano? Well, I did till my Trinity Grade 3 exams. I was able to play a song by hearing it when I was 3. Now, I think I am going to resume my lessons. This is one of the pieces I remember. Husband photobomb. He waited till I played Bekhayali too.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Mira Rajput Kapoor (@mira.kapoor)

As soon as she posted the video, her fans and friends flooded the comment section with lots of praises and appreciation. “You are so talented,” read one of the comments, while another user mentioned, “Impressive.”

Also Read: ‘Not just to share your joys but your sorrows too’: Shahid Kapoor wishes Mira Kapoor on her 27th birthday



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3lD4tZn
Mira Kapoor shares a video of her playing a piano; hubby Shahid Kapoor waits for her to play ‘Bekhayali’ Reviewed by dsp on September 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY SPAM LINK IN COMMENT BOX

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.